The Town of Hope is looking for local residents interested on serving on local board and committees.

The town is looking for people to serve on:

  • Personnel Committee

  • Storm Water Committee

  • Wellhead Committee

  • Plan Commission

  • Board of Zoning Appeals

  • EDIT Committee

  • Hawcreek-Flatrock Endowment Board

  • Town Hall Committee

  • Emergency Warning Committee

    If you would like to be considered, submit your name by Jan. 15th.

    If you are interested in serving you can submit your name to any Town Council member or to the Town Hall at 812-546-0423. You can also e-mail Town Council President Ed Johnson at