April 4, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Notice of accepting bids for 154 Elm St.
Notice is hereby given that on October 7, 2016, the Town of Hope, Indiana will accept bids for the purchase of the following real estate located in the Town of Hope, Indiana Parcel 03-07-20-140-007.000-014 and commonly known as 154 Elm Street.
Bids will be accepted at the office of the Hope Town Manager located at 404 Jackson Street, Hope, Indiana 47246 on October 7, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The sale is subject to the following:
1. The real estate may not be sold to a person who is ineligible under I.C. 36-1-11-16.
2. A bid submitted by a trust (as defined in I. C. 30-4-1-1(a)) must identify each:
(A) Beneficiary of the trust; and
(B) Settlor empowered to revoke or modify the trust.
3. All bids are open to public inspection.
4. A bidder may raise the bidder's bid subject to I.C. 36-1-11-4.
5. Any and all bids may be rejected.
6. Any other requirements of Indiana statutes.
Information concerning the subject real estate is available in the office of the Hope Town Manager and questions may be directed to The Hope Town Manager, J.T. Doane, in person or at 812-546-6403.
Cynthia A. Boll
Deppe Fredbeck & Boll LLP
225 Washington Street
Columbus, Indiana 47201
Attorney for the Town of Hope, Indiana[[In-content Ad]]
December 07, 2023