April 4, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Top stories of 2015 chosen by HSJ Online readers
In 2015, our first year in operation, we had 73,750 unique visitors to our site who made 104,270 visits here. They viewed 177,283 pages on our Web site. That's not bad considering Hope is a town of just over 2,100 people.
Our web host keeps track of what stories people view, so with your page clicks you voted on the top news stories for the community last year. Your choices:
- New store to fill spot on Hope Town Square
- Hope police chase escaped fugitive
- Death investigation reveals natural causes
- New generation of Normans ready for funeral business
- Young chosen as director of Main Street of HOPE
- Poe ready for new role as Hope principal
- Town marshal's trial begins in misconduct case
- Shoaf to receive award for open government work
- Community turns out to help Hope Volunteer Fire Department
- New officer hired for Hope police
Do you think that is a good list of the biggest news stories of the year for northeastern Bartholomew County? Do you think there are things we missed that should have been covered?
To be honest, I really rely on readers like you to tell me what you think we should be writing about. Although I have more than 15 years of news experience in Columbus and Bartholomew County, I need to know more about Hope and the news you think is important here. This website is very much YOUR community news, funded by Heritage of Hope and your generous donations. And that means, I basically work for you -- to help keep you, your friends and your neighbors up to date on what is happening in this corner of the world.
You can let me know of any news tips, suggestions or just general thoughts about the site by emailing me at [email protected].[[In-content Ad]]
November 29, 2023